Homestay in Valencia with Spanish Host Families for students: the best way to improve your Spanish level.
Save and nice homes carefully selected. To ensure that our guests stay in safe and nice homes and have peace of mind to fully enjoy their stay in Valencia, Spain.
Homestay is the best option to be immersed into the real Spanish life, discover the Spanish culture and customs and put into practice the Spanish skills.
Venamicasa offers Homestay in all our destinations available with full board. We work with the same Host Families since 2005 which represents a total guarantee of quality and reliability for our customers.
We have a large database in all our destinations. Our attention is personalized, you can reach us 24 hours.
All families in all our destinations have been carefully selected personally by Amelia Hernandez, founder of Venamicasa and Living Spanish Culture websites under the strict criteria for cleanliness, comfort, facilities, excellent location, friendly character and nice atmosphere of the Host Family.
Homestay in Valencia with Spanish Host families:
- You will stay in a large and comfortable home of a Spanish host family.
- Your host family is used to receiving international guests.
- The house is in the city centre, close to the main tourist spots.
- You can enjoy delicious Spanish meals at your host’s house.
- Everyday you will be provided full board and lodge*.
- Free use of the common areas of the house: living room and dining, TV etc.
- You are provided with clean linen and towels.
- Once a week the room is cleaned and the laundry washed.
- Free use of the fridge and microwave.
- Guest rooms are separate, cosy and fully furnished.
- All rooms have an external window, some of them balcony.
- Most of the houses have private bathroom for their guests.
- Internet 24 hours.
- All of them have an easy access from the Airport and main train Station with excellent connections to the public transport.
- Let yourself be pampered by the personal care of your Spanish Host.
- Complete immersion in Spanish life: culture, language and customs.
- You put into practice your Spanish skills from the beginning of your stay.
- Single room fully furnished
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All general expenses of the house included: water, power electricity and gas.
- Laundry and cleaning service once a week
- Change of bed linen once a week
- Only accommodation with free use of the kitchen.
- Shared flats.
Homestay Prices in Valencia (Accommodation + Breakfast + Dinner)
|Length of Stay||Madrid||Barcelona||Valencia||Sevilla|
|1~7 nights||38 €||38 €||38 €||38 €|
|8~14 nights||34 €||34 €||34 €||34 €|
|15~21 nights||28 €||28 €||28 €||28 €|
|22~31 nights||26 €||26 €||26 €||25 €|
All prices have included the corresponding tax VAT. Venamicasa.com is owned by the Spanish company LIVING SPANISH CULTURE, S.L.
As a legally established Spanish company, we always wary of booking with individuals or companies that are not legal in Spain and not provide a custom contact 24 hours a day.
Special Dates: There is a charge of 12 € per night and per person on the following dates:
Christmas: December 20th to January 2nd.
Las Fallas in Valencia: March 10th to 20th.
April Fair in Sevilla.
- Accommodation with Spanish Host Families in Valencia city center.
- Halft board with continental breakfast and abundant and healthy dinner.
- Contact with Venamicasa 24h per day.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Round ticket to Spain.
- On-site transportation.
- Accommodation at youth hostels or hotels (can be contracted).
- Health and repatriation insurance (can be contracted).
- Guided visits and activities (can be contracted. See our options in each city.)
- All charges associated with bank transfers including border banking fees 23 euros for transfers from countries not included in the European Union.
What is Homestay?
Homestay is a living arrangement offered by a host or host family that involves staying in their furnished, private, shared room, house, apartment, or suite. A homestay room is a furnished bedroom, located in the house or the apartment of the owner.
Our homestay guest would be staying in the home of their Spanish host family in Valencia, sharing common living spaces, facilities and amenities.
Utilities and meals (half board or full board) are included in the asked monthly, weekly or daily rate.
Our Spain Homestay is a ideal form of temporary accommodation for university students and school students, university scholars, tourists, musicians, athletes, interns, relocation professionals and everyone interested to have an immersion in Spanish language and Spanish culture, Festivals and customs.