Homestay in Madrid with Spanish Host Families for students: the best way to improve your Spanish level.
Homestay is the best option to be immersed into the real Spanish life, discover the Spanish culture and customs and put into practice the Spanish skills from the first moment of your stay.
Save and nice homes carefully selected. To ensure that our students stay in safe and nice homes and have peace of mind to fully enjoy their stay in Madrid.
Venamicasa offers Homestay in all our destinations available with half board. We work with the same Host Families since 2003 which represents a total guarantee of quality and reliability for our customers.
We have a large database in all our destinations. Our attention is personalized, you can reach us 24 hours.
All families in all our destinations have been carefully selected personally by Amelia Hernandez, founder of Venamicasa and Living Spanish Culture websites under the strict criteria for cleanliness, comfort, facilities, excellent location, friendly character and nice atmosphere of the Host Family.
- You will stay in a comfortable home of a Spanish host family.
- Cozy rooms fully furnished with external window, some of them balcony.
- Your host family is used to receiving international students.
- The house is in the city centre, close to the main tourist spots.
- You can enjoy delicious Spanish meals at your host’s house.
- Everyday you will be provided half board.
- Free use of the common areas of the house: living room and dining, TV etc.
- You are provided with clean linen and towels.
- Once a week the room is cleaned and the laundry washed.
- Free use of the fridge and microwave.
- Internet 24 hours.
- All general expenses of the house included: water, power electricity and gas.
- Your host helps to settle you in the city. A full integration into the local environment.
Homestay in Madrid. Half board. Prices per night:
|Length of Stay||Madrid||Barcelona||Valencia||Sevilla|
|1~7 nights||38 €||38 €||38 €||38 €|
|8~14 nights||34 €||34 €||34 €||34 €|
|15~21 nights||28 €||28 €||28 €||28 €|
|22~31 nights||26 €||26 €||26 €||25 €|
All prices have included the corresponding tax VAT. Venamicasa.com is owned by the Spanish company LIVING SPANISH CULTURE, S.L.
As a legally established Spanish company, we always wary of booking with individuals or companies that are not legal in Spain and not provide a custom contact 24 hours a day.
- Accommodation with Spanish Host Families in Madrid city center.
- Half board with continental breakfast and abundant and healthy dinner.
- Contact with Venamicasa 24h per day.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Round ticket to Spain.
- On-site transportation.
- Health and repatriation insurance.
- Guided visits and activities.
- All charges associated with bank transfers including border banking fees 23 euros for transfers from countries not included in the European Union.