LINGUISTIC & CULTURAL IMMERSION FOR STUDENT GROUPS
HOMESTAY ACCOMMODATION IN SEVILLE
- Seville has one of the most important monumental legacies in the world, this makes it one of the most visited by tourists. The warmth of its people, the shady corners, its wonderful gardens, monuments, bridges, palaces, the cozy and magic streets, the history of its towns and villages, its landscapes, its gastronomy, all these and many others contribute to fix in visitors memories a warm image which they will never forget.
- Seville’s history makes the city different from others in the rest of Spain. A preferred destination by Europeans and perfect city for travel related to the history, cuisine, culture, customs and Flamenco dancing. It is a very comfortable and safe city.
- Patios, parks and wonderful places as La Giralda, Plaza de España, Los Reales Alcazares, Seville Cathedral declared World Heritage by UNESCO, all located within walking distance, without missing a boat trip on the river Guadalquivir are absolute guarantee of an unforgettable stay.
- Seville is actually one of the cities with greater cultural activities, educational workshops, cultural tours, day trips and a city star to enjoy tapas dinners.
- All groups are located in the two most popular neighborhoods of Seville: Triana-Los Remedios a few meters from our meeting point at Plaza de Cuba.