Venamicasa Cometomyhome
All what you need to live and enjoy of an enriching cultural experience in Spain

Access to university with secondary studies completed:

  1. An appropriate recognition of equivalence to obtain a validation diploma equivalent to the Spanish secondary studies must be obtained from the Spanish Ministry of Education.
  2. Since 2017, the University Access Exam for foreign students (P.A.U. in Spanish) has ceased to exist. This Exam has been substituted by different admission procedures arranged by the UNED through UNEDasiss.
  3. The last step is pre-enrollment. You can obtain further information on the pre-enrollment procedure at the UPV. For pre-enrollment, the processes mentioned above are only valid if they have been passed during the current or previous year.


Access to university with partial university studies:

The admission requests from students who have not obtained a homologation of their degree in Spain must be resolved through the Rector of the university. These requests will be resolved in accordance to the criteria set by the University’s Governing Board, taking the student’s performance into consideration.

For more information please visit the UPV page on how to access with partial, official Spanish university studies or foreign university studies.

For more information on how to access the UPV under other circumstances, please visit the UPV page.

Study at the prestigious Universidad Politécnica in Valencia (Spain)