ENRICHING, UNIQUE AND AWESOME EXPERIENCES IN ALICANTE
Since the establishment in 2003 of Venamicasa, the experience acquired over the years has led us to realize those activities that all students and teachers who visit Spain want to know. A selection of authentic cultural treasures some very popular, but most of them are genuine and different allowing the students to enjoy themselves while learning and reflect the daily life and customs that only the natives know.
Cultural activities and workshops Venamicasa offers are a selection of the best and most representative and genuine in the city of Alicante.
|ACTIVITY / MONUMENT||DESCRIPTION|
|Santa Barbara Castle||Enjoy the amazing views and the history of Alicante|
|MARQ||Alicante Provincial Archaeological Museum|
|Water Museum||It is a cultural and educational space in three floors where visitors can learn about the history of water in the city from the times of Moorish.|
|MACA||Alicante Museum of Contemporary Art|
|MUBAG||Gravina Museum of Fine Arts|
|El Postiguet Beach||This beautiful beach with white sand and palm treas is in the city, at the foot of Santa Bárbara castle and alongside the port and the Promenade.|
|Tossal de Manises - Lucentum||Are the major archaeological remains of the Ibero-Roman city of Lucentum, or ancient Alicante.|
|Fogueres Festival Museum||Explore the evolution of Alicante’s most representative festival, the Hogueras de San Juan bonfire (June) officially declared as of Interest to International Tourism.|
|The Santa Maria Basilica||This is the oldest church in the city, dating back to the 14th century. The chapterhouse contains an enormous baptismal font from the 16th century and a Valencian baroque organ from 1653.|
|The San Nicolás Co-Cathedral||Construction began in the year 1600. It is built in the Herrerian renaissance style, is considered to be one of the most beautiful examples of Spanish baroque.|
|Promenade and Marina||A maritime promenade that runs parallel to the port, from the Puerta del Mar to Canalejas Park. One of the most popular and beautiful areas in Alicante.|
|La Rambla||A long and lively street, plethora of shops, bars and outdoor terraces which empties into the promenade.|
|Old Quartier||A walk along the Old Quartier to see how the city was before.|
EDUCATIVE VISITS & WORKSHOPS IN ALICANTE
- Thematic Visits. We organize visits to institutions, factories, businesses, schools and universities, and other relevant places for groups regarding to their training and knowledge of these places in Spain.
- Flamenco workshop: In representative places in Alicante.
- Salsa & Merengue lessons: These lessons are a surefire fun and joy.
- Visit to factories : The visits to factories that manufacture handicrafts and food products, as well as other factories or companies related to the studies of students.
- Visit to educative centers : Schools, High Schools and the University of Alicante.
- Guided visits to the Airport and Port of Alicante.
- Special museums focused on: Bonfires Festival, Chocolate, Sea and Fishing Museum, Salt Museum…
- Wineries where they elaborate wines. Alicante is famous for its wine.
- Spanish cooking and gastronomic workshops to learn how to make a nice tapa, the concept and culture of tapas and Spanish cuisine.
- Tapas diner in typical and no touristic restaurants in typical and genuine non tourist restaurants that only the locals know.
- Bike tours in Alicante.