Homestay Valencia, Spain, Obispo Jaime Perez Street
Nice Homestay in Valencia, nice location, nice Host, nice meals
- Only 5 min.walking from the superb City Arts and Sciences and Museo Fallero.
- Very nice area sourrounded by small parks, bars with nice terraces, shops.
- Walking to everywhere.
- Excellent connections by public transport to the Old City, Promenade, Beaches, Albufera, Main train Stations.
- Four bus lines just in the square.
- Rental public bicycle just outside home.
- Close to Tablao Flamenco “La Buleria”.
- Walking distance to VIPA (Valencia International Piano Academy).
The owners of this sunny and bright apartment are a married couple. Mrs. Maria Jesus, a civil servant and Marcos who is retired teacher. He manages very well with English, Italian and French and a little of German. Excellent atmosphere and cooking.
- City: Valencia
- Address: Carrer del Bisbe Jaume Pérez, València, Valencia, España
- City Center: Yes
- Single room: bedrooms
- Double Room:
- Triple Room: triple_room
- Guests bathroom: Yes
- Metro Station: L3 and L5 "Xativa" excellent connections by bus
- Neighborhood: En Corts
- Easy acc. Airport: Yes
- Internet: Yes
- Homestay & Meals: Yes
- Only housing: No
- Pets: A very small dog
Nice Homestay in Valencia, nice location, nice Host, nice meals, Walking distance to everywhere