Homestay Madrid, Spain, De Las Martires Concepcionistas St.
Superb apartment with all comforts in the most glamorous neighborhood of all Madrid: Salamanca
A superb apartment with all comforts and tastefully decorated located in the heart of the best and most glamorous neighborhood of all Madrid: the Salamanca district.
Located just a few steps from the most typical and famous street in Madrid: Alcala Street.
Excellent connections to public transport with three underground lines outside home.
Area plethora of the best shops, the most important Shopping Malls, bars, restaurants and terraces.
Less than 10 minutes by underground to “Sol” and Spain Square.
Taking the red line L2 from your place “Manuel Becerra Station” it is only 5 minutes from all the best sights of the City:
- Banco de España
- La Cibeles
- National Museum Del Prado
- The Royal Botanic Gardens
- Thyssen Bonrnemisza Museum
- National Museum and Art Centre Reina Sofia
Walking distance to:
- Parque del Retiro (Retiro’s Park)
- Palacio de Cristal (Crystal Palace)
- Alcala’s door
- National Library of Spain
Ms. Elena is 60 yo, a retired journalist. She lives alone and speaks English, French and Italian. Excellent cookery.
- City: Madrid
- Address: Calle de las Mártires Concepcionistas, 28006 Madrid, Madrid, España
- City Center: Yes
- Single room: bedrooms
- Double Room:
- Guests bathroom: Yes
- Metro Station: L2-L6 "Manuel Becerra" 50 mts. L4 "Lista" 100 mts. L5 "Diego de Leon" 200 mts.
- Neighborhood: Salamanca
- Easy acc. Airport: Yes
- Internet: Yes
- Homestay & Meals: Yes
- Only housing: No