Homestay Madrid, Spain, Av. Felipe II
Superb home in the best neigborhood of Madrid walking distance to the best sights.
Fantastic apartment in the heart of the best and most glamorous neighborhood of Madrid: the Salamanca district.
Located next to the most typical and famous street in Madrid: Alcala Street.
Walking distance to:
- Parque del Retiro (Retiro’s Park)
- Museo de El Prado (El Prado Museum)
- Thyssen Bornemisza Museum
- Palacio de Cristal (Crystal Palace)
- Real Jardin Botanico (The Royal Botanical Garden)
- Royal Factory of Tapestries
- The interesting Museo de la Moneda (Currency Museum)
- National Library of Spain
Excellent connections to public transport with two lines underground. Area plethora of the best shops, the most important Shopping Malls, bars, restaurants and terraces.
Double room with TV. Single room with balcony.
Ms. Caridad is retired , restorer of antiques. She lives with her son Borja (30 yo) is a translator, a degree in communication and fluent in English.
- City: Madrid
- Address: Av. Felipe II, 28009 Madrid, Madrid, España
- City Center: Yes
- Single room: bedrooms
- Double Room: double_room
- Guests bathroom: Yes
- Metro Station: L2 - L4 Goya
- Neighborhood: Salamanca
- Easy acc. Airport: Yes
- Internet: Yes
- Homestay & Meals: Yes
- Only housing: No