Linguistic & Cultural Immersion for groups
Homestay is the best option to be immersed into the real Spanish life, discover the Spanish culture and customs and put into practice the Spanish skills.
Venamicasa offers Homestay in Madrid available with full board. We work with the same Host Families since 2003 which represents a total guarantee of quality and reliability for our customers.
We have a large database in all our destinations. All families have been carefully selected personally by Amelia Hernández, founder of Venamicasa under the strict criteria for cleanliness, comfort, facilities, excellent location, friendly character and nice atmosphere at home.
Our attention is personalized, you can reach us 24 hours.
Homestay in Alicante with Spanish Host families including:
- You will stay in a large and comfortable home of a Spanish host family.
- Host families live in the city centre, close to the main tourist spots.
- Walking distance to the daily meeting point.
- Double/triple cozy rooms fully furnished with external window, some of them balcony.
- Your host family is used to receiving international students.
- You can enjoy delicious Spanish meals at your host’s home.
- Care of special diets for health reasons or beliefs.
- Everyday you will be provided full board and lodge*.
- Free use of the common areas of the house: living room and dining, TV etc.
- Free use of the fridge and microwave.
- You are provided with clean linen and towels.
- Once a week the room is cleaned and the laundry washed.
- All general expenses of the house: water, power electricity and gas.
- Internet 24 hours.
- Most of the houses have private bathroom for the students.
- The care and personal attention of your host.
- Complete immersion in Spanish life: culture, language and customs.
- The students put into practice their Spanish skills from the beginning of their stay.
- The host helps to settle the students in the city. A full integration into the local environment.
* The full board includes a full continental breakfast, lunch (usually packed-lunch for groups , consisting of two big sandwiches, a bottle of water and a piece of fruit) and an abundant and healthy evening meal.
Venamicasa accommodate the entire group of students, teachers, etc., in the same district of the city, avoiding hassles and delays and facilitating their daily meeting for visits or appointments.
PRICES PER STUDENT AND NIGHT INCLUDING FULL BOARD IN SHARED ROOMS
|LENGTH OF STAY:||1 TO 7 NIGHTS||7 TO 14 NIGHTS||15 TO 21 NIGHTS||+21 NIGHTS|
|PRICE PER NIGHT:||29€||28 €||27€||26 €|
SPECIAL PRICES FOR SCHOOLS AND ERASMUS+ GROUPS
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Round ticket to Spain.
- On-site transportation.
- The daily accompaniment of the students to the meeting point.
- Special diets: vegan and/or free gluten diets.
- Health and repatriation insurance (can be contracted).
- Guided visits and activities (can be contracted).
- All charges associated with bank fees.
- We organize customize programs for any number of participants and accompanying teachers.
- We do not mix students from other groups in host families.
- Final prices are consistent throughout the year, except dates: Valencia Fallas Festival, Holy Week and April Fair in Sevilla. Fogueres Festival in Alicante.
Other options of accommodation in Alicante:
HOTELS : we work with 3, 4 and 5 stars’ hotels located in central areas of all our destinies and easily reachable by groups with partnership agreements for obtaining good prices for our customers.
YOUTH HOSTEL: we collaborate with different youth hostels all around Spain. They always maintain the best standards about cleanness and order. They have a young atmosphere.
RESIDENCE HALL OR DORMITORY : Dormitory boarding houses: students have a single or a double room and share common facilities: living room area, TV room, etc.