LINGUISTIC & CULTURAL IMMERSION FOR GROUPS
HOMESTAY ACCOMMODATION IN ALICANTE
- Alicante opens out onto the Mediterranean, the quintessential sea of cultures, standing strategically on the coastline at the centre of a beautiful wide bay boasting of one of the most spectacular promenades of all Spain.
- There are numerous archaeological sites in Alicante, many of which belong to the Mediterranean Basin on the Iberian Peninsula, also declared a World Heritage Site by the UNESCO.
- Its wonderfull beaches with golden sand and clear waters, fantastic museums and monuments, buildings with history, beautiful parks and gardens , a natural landmark, the local cuisine, and the warm climate all year round form part of this city’s great appeal bathed by the Mediterranean Sea.
- Alicante stands one of Spain largest mediaeval fortress with its constant presence over the city: the Castle of Santa Barbara with great views of Alicante beautiful bay.
- Your trip worth a visit to Tabarca Island, the only inhabited island declarated a Mediterranean Marine Reserve for their excellent quality and for the biodiversity of their flora and fauna.
- Alicante is the perfect city combining culture and fun, a lively city, a paradise to enjoy endless activities, shopping, walks, tours and excursions and tapas dinners in the innumerable outdoor terraces.